Phosphate Recycling Systems – Reduce your chemical costs
Does your paint or powder coat process require high quality make up water?
Do you currently spend thousands of dollars on one time use of your phosphate surface preparation solution?
Are you receiving pressure to disconnect from the sewer discharge system?
A Phosphate Recycling System May Be For You!
Phosphate Recycling Systems can reduce your chemical costs by up to 90%. Hotsy of Southern California can provide a turnkey phosphate wash
and recycling system custom designed to fit your production needs. Options include fully integrated pH control, titration, chemical
management and TDS control systems. Your system can be integrated into an industrial water treatment and evaporation system, eliminating
costly discharge to sanitary sewer.
Hotsy of Southern CA provides the technical expertise, design capacity, installation, and maintenance teams necessary to help insure
a successful water conditioning system.
- Site Visit to determine application
- On site water testing to determine most efficient recycling and treatment option
- Layout and design of system
- Laboratory analysis of water stream pre-treat and post treat
- Construction and installation of the system
- Testing and adjustments in real time running conditions
- PM contracts to maintain system in peak operating condition
Applications using phosphate recycling systems:
- Phosphate wash systems for pretreatment of metals surfaces for paint or powder
- PH monitoring and titration of phosphate systems (batch or continuous wash lines)
- TDS monitoring for quality control
- Solution injection systems for maintaining proper titration
- Post treatment of spent solutions
- Evaporation of post treated solutions
- Pressure washer delivery systems for phosphate