Waste Water Reduction and Evaporation Systems – a low cost alternative to waste hauling, sewer discharge, or waste reduction
Are you waste hauling a waste stream that is costing thousands of dollars annually?
Are you looking for a sewer discharge alternative?
Are you looking for reduced or zero discharge of waste water?
A Waste Water Evaporation System May Be For You!
High efficiency waste water evaporators can reduce current waste streams by up to 95% for as little as $ .05 per gallon. Small waste
streams to high volume evaporation systems as high as 120 gallons per hour.
Hotsy of Southern CA provides the technical expertise, design capacity, installation, and maintenance teams necessary to help
insure a successful evaporation system.
- Site Visit to determine application
- On site water testing to determine most efficient evaporation option
- Layout and design of system
- Laboratory analysis of waste stream
- Computer model estimates of waste reduction and emission estimates
- Construction and installation of the system
- Testing and adjustments in real time running conditions
- PM contracts to maintain system in peak operating condition
Applications using evaporators:
- Manufacturing process water
- Rinse water reduction
- Food Plant Wash Water
- Recycled water reduction
- Coolants/wash waters
- Spent phosphate cleaning solutions
- Metals treatment waste waters