Sewer Discharge Systems - In Ground and Above Ground Clarifiers, PH Control, and Treatment Systems
Are you not meeting sewer discharge limits?
Are you looking to install a sewer connection for the discharge of industrial fluids or wash water?
Are you unable to recycle due to water quality issues?
Are you currently having discharge waters hauled at high disposal costs?
A Sewer Discharge System May Be For You!
Releasing water to sanitary sewer opens up the possibility of increased oversight by local agencies and the possibility of
fines or surcharges if discharge limits are not met. Proper and efficient sewer discharge requires installing the necessary
clarifiers to meet required dwell time established by your local agencies.
Sewer discharge may require treatment to the waste stream to remove oils and greases, metals, BOD’s and COD’s, or
PH adjustment. No two waste streams are alike and a thorough understanding of the application is required.
- What type of washing is being performed? What are the contaminants being removed?
- How many gallons of discharge per day? What is the peak discharge amount in GPM?
- Are there any types of hazardous material that is not allowed to be discharged?
- Does the application require pretreatment for the removal of heavy solids, metals, or oils and grease?
- Is detergent being used in the application? What types and what is the pH characteristics of the detergent? Is it compatible with discharge?
Hotsy of Southern CA provides the technical expertise, design capacity, installation, and maintenance teams necessary to help insure a successful sewer discharge system.
Based in Anaheim, CA we offer the following services to Los Angeles, Orange and San Bernardino counties:
- Site visit to determine application
- Water testing to determine best treatment option
- Layout and design of system
- Assistance in applying for industrial discharge permit
- Construction and installation of the system
- Testing and adjustments in real time running conditions
- PM contracts to maintain system in peak operating condition
Applications using sewer discharge:
- Fleet Wash
- Parts Cleaning
- Manufacturing Processes
- Food Plant Wash Water
- Golf Cart Wash
- Vehicle Cleaning
- Rental Fleets