Heavy Waste Water Treatment Systems - Flocculant Treatment Systems
For difficult waste streams, manufacturing discharge, pretreatment for evaporation or recycling systems
Do you have a waste stream high in solids, contaminants, metals, or heavy oils and emulsions?
Are you unable to treat this waste stream with conventional treatment systems?
Are you currently having waste waters hauled at high disposal costs?
A Dry Flocculant Treatment System May Be For You!
Dry flocculant systems are bentonite based flocculant with proprietary polymers that encapsulate heavy contaminants and emulsions
allowing clean water to be filtered out of the waste water. The sludge remaining can be dried and disposed, usually as a nonhazardous
by product. Dry flocculants can treat high solids waste water unlike standard filtration and coagulants, and perform well in a wide
range of pH levels. Dry flocculants can eliminate costly two step precipitation processes for metals removal.
Hotsy of Southern CA provides the technical expertise, design capacity, installation, and maintenance teams necessary to help insure a successful dry
flocculant treatment system. Based in Anaheim, CA we offer the following services to Los Angeles and Orange counties:
- Site Visit to determine application
- On site water testing to determine best treatment option
- Layout and design of system
- Laboratory analysis of treatment results
- Construction and installation of the system
- Testing and adjustments in real time running conditions
- PM contracts to maintain system in peak operating condition
Applications using dry flocculant water treatment systems:
- Manufacturing process water
- Parts Cleaning
- Food Plant Wash Water
- Heavy equipment washing
- Paint wash water
- Mop Water