Wash Water Recycling
Are you trying to eliminate sewer discharge or costly waste hauling of contaminated wash water?
Are you trying to eliminate storm water pollution and the costly fines associated with it?
Are you attempting to reduce water consumption?
Wash Water Recycling May Be For You
Wash water recycling is not like buying a pressure washer or other piece of cleaning equipment. Proper and efficient wash water
recycling requires a highly engineered and designed system tailored to your specific application. No two waste streams are alike
and a thorough understanding of the application is required.
- What type of washing is being performed? What are the contaminants being removed?
- How often is the system being utilized?
- What quality of recycled water is required for the application? Are there additional processes such as painting or coatings that need to be performed after the wash?
- Does the application require heavy pretreatment for the removal of heavy solids or oils and grease?
- Is detergent being used in the application? What types and what is the foaming and PH characteristics of the detergent? Is it compatible with recycling?
Hotsy of Southern CA provides the technical expertise, design capacity, installation, and maintenance teams necessary to
help insure a successful wash water recycling system. Based in Anaheim, CA we offer the following services to Los Angeles,
Orange, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties:
- Site visit to determine application
- Water testing to determine best treatment option
- Layout and design of system
- Construction and installation of the system
- Testing and adjustments in real time running conditions
- PM contracts to maintain system in peak operating condition
Applications using wash water recycling:
- Equipment Wash
- Parts Cleaning
- Fleet Wash
- Waste Containers
- Portable Toilets
- Rental Fleets